Momentum LLC is here to help companies, nonprofits and associations of all sizes exceed their goals and help their leaders sleep better at night.
How we do it?
- We do it through our energizing presentations and trainings, which build leadership abilities, communication skills, team dynamics, and overall work and life satisfaction.
- We do it as excellent facilitators of your group’s retreats and meetings, leading to meaningful strategic plans (that actually get used!) and solutions to those tricky organizational/team challenges.
- We do it by offering extensive and diverse marketing services that help others know all about your organization’s excellence.
A Few Fun Updates…
- Want a life that truly matters in the end? Here's how to do it (Forbes)
- Important (and slightly uncomfortable!) interview about how to like life better
- Build a better team with our free Communication Styles Assessment
- Want to be happier? Get out of your own way! (Forbes)
- Check out the (important!) Tough Truth about self-sabotage in Inc.com
- NEW Tough Truths mini-book - this one about Happiness - is hot off the presses!
- Deirdre gets real about the beauty of envy in Inc.com (read them all, but especially #11!)
- Check out our fun (and painfully real?) video about the team challenges most of us face
- Check out our new speaking clip (warning: might sting a bit)
- We're now offering DISC trainings for stronger teams...and a better life back at the office!
- Due to popular demand, Tough Truths debuts in audiobook form
- Entrepreneur.com Ponders If You Should Give Up on Work-Life Balance Once and For All
- Inc.com Gets Real About Bogus Balance
- Ken Blanchard Weighs in on the Tough Truths
- Starbucks CEO Makes a Special Call After Reading Our Blog
Deirdre's keynotes, workshops and trainings get audiences motivated...and taking action. When Deirdre designs and presents her interactive sessions, she does it knowing that the workplace - whether a corporation, nonprofit, or...Read More
Let's begin with facilitation. Whether strategic planning, strengthening teams or resolving tough issues, there's no doubt about it... ...group discussions can get tricky. That’s because they all involve bringing people – each with their own passions and perspectives – together to tackle ...Read More
Momentum is pleased to offer specialized marketing services. Why? Because it makes perfect sense. It's another critical service that goes toward our mission of helping your organization find the greatest success possible...and helping you meet your goals and sleep better...Read More