Momentum LLC helps companies, nonprofits and associations of all sizes exceed their goals, and helps their leaders sleep better at night.
How we do it?
- We do it through our energizing virtual and in-person trainings and workshops, which build leadership abilities, communication skills, team cohesion and work/life satisfaction.
- We do it as excellent facilitators of your group’s virtual and in-person meetings, leading to meaningful strategic plans (that actually get used!) and solutions to those tricky organizational/team challenges.
- We do it by creating motivation and energy through our blog and books, all of which integrate our brand of “mild audacity” to get to the heart of what really makes us successful and happy.
A Few Fun Updates
- Check out our (mildly painful but super important) published piece: The Truth about Who You Will Never Be
- Want a life that truly matters in the end? Here's how to do it (Forbes)
- Important (and slightly uncomfortable!) interview about how to like life better
- Build a better team with our free Communication Styles Assessment
- Want to be happier? Get out of your own way! (Forbes)
- Check out the (important!) Tough Truth about self-sabotage in Inc.com
- A bit of Deirdre history (and more than one opinion) laid out in this quick interview
- Deirdre gets real about the beauty of envy in Inc.com (read them all, but especially #11!)
- Check out our fun (and painfully real?) video about the team challenges most of us face
- Deirdre gets to the truth of work/life balance (warning: might sting a bit)
- Why our DISC trainings make stronger teams and managers
- Entrepreneur.com Ponders If You Should Give Up on Work-Life Balance Once and For All
- Inc.com Gets Real About Bogus Balance
- Starbucks CEO Makes a Special Call After Reading Our Blog
Deirdre's virtual and in-person workshops, trainings and keynotes get audiences motivated...and taking action. When Deirdre designs and presents her interactive sessions, she does it knowing that the workplace - whether a corp...Read More
We know that group discussions are critical to the health and success or an organization. We also know they can get tricky. That’s because they all involve bringing people – each with their own passions and perspectives – together to tackle an issue and find a common plan or solution. When i...Read More
We all know that communication makes or breaks individual and group relationships. That's why we often start our Leadership & Team Development sessions with our Communication Styles Assessment. We're not exaggerating when we say that every single group we've seen do ...Read More