Deirdre takes great pride in using both her organizational and speaking experience…not to mention some painful lessons learned from her past mistakes…to help others achieve excellence.
She’s given keynotes, workshops and panel discussion on dozens of topics all around the country, and always customizes the presentation for specific goals and audiences. She also conducts a wide variety of leadership and team trainings within organizational settings. In addition, she also offers her own creation, a special, full-day Bogus Balance Experience event, in select cities.
While the potential leadership, team, communication and happiness topics are endless, below is a sample list of session topics she offers.
Sample List of Available Topics/Workshops
- Bogus Balance: Your Journey to Real Work/Life Bliss
- Tough Truths: The Leadership Lessons We Don’t Talk About
- Tough Truths: The Happiness Lessons We Don’t Talk About
- How to Be a Good Bad Guy: The Keys to Staff Supervision
- 5 Tips to Engage Anybody at Anytime
- DISC: Creating Better Team Dynamics…and a Better Life Back at the Office!
- Busting the Mission Myth: How to Build a Better Nonprofit Business
- Stand Out: Creating and Embracing Your Personal Brand
- How to Be An Excellent Ambassador for Your Organization
- The Board Bible: The Ten Commandments of Effective Board Governance
- Marketing Matters: The Secrets to Effectively Market Your Organization
- The Art of Fundraising, the Science of Sales
- Get the Money in the Door: How to Conquer the Close
- Write Right: Creating an Elevator Pitch that Sells
- Consulting: The Good, The Bad, The AWESOME
- Get the Life You Want: Creating a Road Map for Your Future
- Get Your Power Back: the 5 Surprising Steps to Getting a Life…for Real!
- Speak Up Like You Mean It: The Steps to Effective Public Speaking
- The Great Paradox: The Board and its Fundraising Role
- 5 Keys to Building a Better Board
- Cracking the Media Code: What the PR Experts Know
- Big Mean Leader: How to Survive–and Enjoy–the Loneliest Job Ever
“You were amazing! My only regret was that we did not keep you up there longer – lots of energy and excitement after you left. Not everyone says it like you do.”
– Conference Coordinator