Let’s begin with the challenges many of us face when it comes to our teams…
We all know that our team – whether a staff, board or another type of group – can make or break our success (not to mention our daily satisfaction!). And yet a variety of team issues can make finding that success and satisfaction extremely difficult.
Without a doubt, the fact that all team members bring their own sets of experiences, perspectives, behavioral norms and communication styles can be an incredible asset. Yet, it can also be an incredible challenge, especially if that team doesn’t appreciate and utilize its differences.
We help groups of all sizes integrate their strengths, overcome their challenges, and become more effective. Our services include meaningful assessments such as DISC Behavioral Styles and communication styles, as well as customized facilitated discussions focusing on issues specific to your team.
Our work doesn’t just build morale. It builds employee engagement, which builds organizational productivity and success.
Want some facts to back this up? Behold…
- Harvard Business Review reported that organizations with high engagement:
- Report 22% higher productivity
- Have double the success rate (as defined by a meta-analysis conducted by Gallup) as compared to lower engaged organizations
- Report 48% fewer safety incidents
- Report 41% fewer quality incidents
- The same article reported that, once engagement programs are integrated, high turnover organizations report 25% lower turnover, and low-turnover organizations report 65% lower turnover
- Check out that stat above again, because the Society of Human Resources reports the average cost-per-hire is $4,129, and the average time it takes to fill a given position is 42 days
- Clear Company reports:
- 97% of employees and executives believe lack of alignment with a team impacts the outcome of a task or project
- 86% of employees and executives cite lack of collaboration or ineffective communication for workplace failures.
With all you have to gain from engaging your teams, why not get started now? To do so, contact us!